1. NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
1.1 ACCESS TO THE SITENecessary hardware and software to access this Site are under sole liability of the User. MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to terminate access to all or part of the Site or its content without entitling any User to claim any indemnity or compensation. It is obviously forbidden to modify the software or any element of it, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site. User responsible behaviour
1.2 EACH USER WARRANTS– to be of minimum age legally required to consume and/or purchase alcohol in accordance with the regulations of user’s country of residence, – to use the Site for User’s personal and lawful use only, – to provide, when relevant, personal data being true and accurate. When using the Site, the User must behave responsibly, lawfully, with respect towards other users, MAISON VILLEVERT , its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties. It is notably forbidden to User to : – upload, display, send by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material, – disrupt or interrupt the Site, – infringe (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, – consult privileged or non-public information, – conduct any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of MAISON VILLEVERT, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers, customers and third parties, – upload, display, send by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties rights, chocking or disparaging content or the like, – send by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to persons under the legal alcohol drinking and/or purchasing age in their country of residence. When relevant, MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any User’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms & Conditions, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting User.
1.3 USER GENERATED CONTENTWhen relevant, the User is solely liable of any content they may post or upload onto the Site and the consequences of disclosing or broadcasting such content. MAISON VILLEVERT declines any and all responsibility and liability in respect of any such content. However, MAISON VILLEVERT reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and to remove any content which, in its sole discretion, would breach these Terms & Conditions, may be offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable in any way. The User accepts that MAISON VILLEVERT may freely and peacefully use, at no cost and without any restriction and time limit, any content posted onto the Site. This includes the communication of any such content onto the Site as well as its communication and reproduction on any other mediums of whatever nature for the promotion and advertising of MAISON VILLEVERT, its products and services.
2. PROTECTION OF THE SITE CONTENTThe Site and each of its elements (including all text, photos, trademarks, logos, design and patent and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content”), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by Intellectual Property rights or other legislations. MAISON VILLEVERT exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and MAISON VILLEVERT does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site
4. RESPONSIBILITYMAISON VILLEVERT endeavours to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up-to-date. However, MAISON VILLEVERT can not guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site. MAISON VILLEVERT allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case for any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site, for the occurrence of viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site, for any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site, for any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party, and more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
1. GENERAL INFORMATIONMAISON VILLEVERT may collect personal data via the Site from users in relation notably with documents or services request (eg last & first name, e-mail address, age, city, state and country of residence, telephone number). Any personal data the User may be providing MAISON VILLEVERT with for the use of certain services is governed by the French law n°78-17 “Informatique et Libertés” dated 6 January 1978 (amended).
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSINGThe User is entitled to access, correct and delete his personal data, and to object to the processing of such data. He is also entitled to object at no cost to the use of his personal data for commercial prospecting messages. He may exercise these rights, at any time, by sending an e-mail to : email@example.com
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATAPurpose of data collection : MAISON VILLEVERT collects your personal data via the Site only for the following purposes : – Handling of customer relation and prospects, – Commercial segmentation, personalization of our services and communications, – Sending information about MAISON VILLEVERT and its activities, – Statistics, studies and analysis, marketing, improvement of the Site, products and services of MAISON VILLEVERT, We invite you to consult the section “RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING” above mentioned. Retention of data : Data is retained for a period appropriate to the purposes for which it was collected and is, in any event, destroyed at the end of such period: Data recipients : MAISON VILLEVERT is the recipient of the data. MAISON VILLEVERT may share your personal data with other entities of the Esprit de Villevert group either in France and abroad, for customer/prospect relationship management, commercial prospection, studies and statistics in compliance with your choices about commercial prospection. Except the cases above mentioned, MAISON VILLEVERT may communicate your personal data to third parties only provided that MAISON VILLEVERT has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the products or service you have requested, and/or, MAISON VILLEVERT is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information. Data security and privacy : MAISON VILLEVERT makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, EWG does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
5. PROTECTION OF PERSONS UNDER LEGAL ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND PURCHASING AGEAs the access to the Site is governed by Terms & Conditions, MAISON VILLEVERT can not collect any data or information concerning persons who are under legal alcohol consumption and/or purchasing age in their country of residence.
Credit : Agence Rébellion